How to Hide Apps on Galaxy Note 5
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is a powerful smartphone that offers a wide range of features and customization options. One of these options is the ability to hide apps, which can be useful for those who want to keep certain apps private or simply declutter their app drawer. In this article, we will guide you through the process of hiding apps on your Galaxy Note 5.
To hide apps on your Galaxy Note 5, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the app drawer by swiping up from the home screen.
2. Tap on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Home screen settings” from the drop-down menu.
4. Tap on “Hide apps” from the list of options.
5. Mark the apps you want to hide by tapping on the checkbox next to each app.
6. Tap on the “Apply” button to hide the selected apps.
1. Can I still access hidden apps?
Yes, hidden apps can still be accessed by searching for them or by creating a shortcut on the home screen.
2. How do I unhide apps?
To unhide an app, follow the same steps mentioned above, but unmark the checkbox next to the app you want to unhide.
3. Can I hide system apps?
No, the option to hide apps is only available for downloaded apps from the Play Store or any other source.
4. Will hiding apps affect their functionality?
No, hiding apps does not affect their functionality in any way. They will continue to work as usual.
5. Can I hide pre-installed apps?
Unfortunately, the Galaxy Note 5 does not provide an option to hide pre-installed apps, also known as bloatware.
6. How many apps can I hide?
There is no limit to the number of apps you can hide on your Galaxy Note 5.
7. Can I hide apps from the app switcher screen?
No, hiding apps only removes them from the app drawer. They will still appear in the app switcher screen.
In conclusion, hiding apps on your Galaxy Note 5 is a simple process that can help you keep your device organized and maintain your privacy. Follow the steps mentioned above to hide and unhide apps according to your preference.