Call for Papers
Please make your submissions here:
All papers must be in PDF format only, with savable text.
- Each paper must be no more than 6 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references), double-columned in IEEE Format (Highlighted Text Hyperlinked to https://www.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-org/ieee/web/org/conferences/Conference-template-A4.doc)
- Your submission must not include information that serves to identify the authors of the manuscript, such as name(s) or affiliation(s) of the author(s), anywhere in the manuscript, abstract, or in the embedded PDF data. References and bibliographic citations to the author(s) own published works or affiliations should be made in the third person
- Submissions not adhering to these rules, or determined to be previously published or simultaneously submitted to another conference, or journal, will be summarily rejected.
- IMPORTANT: Final camera-ready versions must be identical to the submitted papers with the following exceptions; inclusion of author names/affiliation, correction of identified errors, addressing reviewer-demanded changes. No other modifications of any kind are allowed including modification of title, change of the author list, reformatting, restyling, rephrasing, removing figures/results/text, etc.
- The TPC Chairs reserve the right to finally reject any manuscripts not adhering to these rules.