Matching with the conference objective, we have proposed 7 different problems from embedded, analog/digital design and design automation domains. The problems are carefully prepared to enable research-oriented thinking and at the same time generate solutions to extremely practical issues. In the following, the problems are elaborated in detail. In case of any doubts, applicants can contact the chairs directly.Click here for detailed instructions.
• Severe action will be taken if any submission is found to be either plagiarised or submitted elsewhere as well.
- Register for Design Contest: Click on Submission button at the top of this page which will take you to softconf system.
- Login to softconf ; need to create a User account if you have not done so yet. Click on "Make a new submission".
- Enter Team name as Title of Submission and team members as Authors. Only one author of the team needs to register and can add the co-authors as necessary.
- Choose your desired Challenge from the drop-down menu of Submission Categories.
- Give a small description (100 words) of your proposed approach to solve the given problem as Summary.
- No file needs to be uploaded now - necessary files need to be uploaded as per the relevant design contest description link before the submission deadline.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the submission page.
Important Dates :
- Contest Opens : June 10, 2015
- Availability of Training Benchmark and Dataset : June 30, 2015
- Registration of Teams :
July 15 July 31, 2015
- Availability of Evaluation Benchmark and Dataset : November 8, 2015
- Submission Deadline : November 15, 2015
- Notification to Shortlisted Candidates : December 15, 2015
- Final Results : based on live demonstration at conference
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the appropriate Design Contest chairs listed below:
- Design Tool : Sridhar Rangarajan, IBM Bengaluru, India, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analog/Digital Design : Anupam Chattopadhyay, NTU, Singapore, email@example.com
- Embedded Systems : Arpan Pal, TCS Innovation Lab, Kolkata, India, firstname.lastname@example.org