Dear Industry Leader,
The 28th International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID2015), with the theme IOT - Building a Smart Connected World, and the 14th International Conference on Embedded Systems are being held jointly at Leela Palace, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, during January 3-7, 2015,.
VLSI conference is unique, bringing together all the stakeholders of the ecosystem - academicians, researchers, industry and regulators. VLSID2015 will act as a unique catalyst to accelerate the involvement of companies in the area of VLSI design and embedded systems, with an emphasis on IoT - exchanging ideas, expounding on research areas, detailing on the business opportunities, companies introducing their offerings. VLSID2015 attendees shall include designers, engineers, technology visionaries, corporate leaders from across the globe, with facilities to conduct business discussions. The organizing committee is taking all the steps to ensure good participation, both in terms of quantity and quality, through a strong technical program including an exhibition area for companies to exhibit their products & services
The conference and exhibition will provide a vibrant platform for a wide cross section of working professionals to interact and exchange useful ideas. We are expecting participation by business leaders and designers from all over the world. Typically over a thousand professionals participate in the conferences as delegates. This conference will give companies an opportunity to put across their products and solutions in a forum which is unique - as no other conference in India is dedicated to the entire VLSI Design ecosystem, including embedded software.
This provides a once in a year opportunity for ALL players of the Electronic System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) industry to introduce, showcase, promote, popularize, to the world, your offerings, services, products, by participating in the Exhibition Centre. There will be facilities to conduct business discussions with other interested companies on potential business relations, collaborations, joint ventures etc.
The exhibition will be open for 3 days (Monday, January 5th to Wednesday, January 7th , 2015) coinciding with the days of the main conference. The Exhibition centre floor area will be accessible to all the registered conference attendees. There are a limited number of approximately 47 booths spread over 850 sq. metres. We request you to avail the opportunity and book the stalls at the earliest.
To ensure that your booth draws your target audience, we have planned:
- Dissemination of Exhibitor information through print & electronic media.
- List of Exhibitors and links to their websites will be available at the conference website.
- Exhibition booths will be located around the conference venue.
- The exhibition layout facilitates maximum footfalls of conference attendees at the Exhibition
Please click here to know more details to enable you to plan for participation. We look forward to working with you to make VLSI Design Conference 2015 a trend-setting success.
Exhibition Centre Information
Booth Specifications and Charges:
There are two types of booths being offered:
- Large stall: INR 75,000 or Equivalent in Foreign Currency + Applicable Service Tax (12.36%)
- Small stall. INR 35,000 or Equivalent in Foreign Currency + Applicable Service Tax (12.36%)
- 10% discount for 2 booths, 20% discount for 3 booths, 25% for booths more than 3, if taken by one organization
- 50% discount for start-ups, Universities
- Service tax(as applicable) will be borne by the Exhibitors
- Each exhibit booth will get 2 lunch coupons
- Booth rental includes :(Further details will be available in the Exhibitors’ manual).
- Access to exhibits area only – does NOT include conference registrations
- Exhibition is for 3 days (January 5th - 7th, 2015).
- Fully constructed stalls, under covered exhibition space, built with three-sided standard Octonorm standard signage will be provided by default. Exhibitors can erect customized stall(s), as long as they work within the guidelines of the conference exhibition and venue
- 1 table and 2 chairs, 15 amp power socket, 1 spike buster, fascia with company name.
- Maximum load of 1 KW. Note: The Exhibition venue will provide uninterrupted electrical supply for general lighting of the hall. It is NOT guaranteed to be uninterrupted enough for computing equipment’s (PC, LT) specs.
- Internet Connectivity (if available)
- Exhibitor name will be included in the Conference Website with links to their respective home page
- Company profiles will appear in the Exhibitors Manual of the final conference program brochure/souvenir. Exhibitors are requested to provide the company profiles by Nov 30, 2014
- Exhibitor's name will be displayed in the list of Exhibitors at the Conference venue.
- Besides, the Exhibitors can avail of the following by paying separate charges:
- Additional power will be charged extra based on requirement (Actual cost details will be available closer to the conference).
- Exhibitor’s registration (for people involved with Exhibition) to the Conference. There is no conference registration included with the booth. Exhibitors, are urged to participate in conference, by registering separately, to attend the conference technical program
- Any additional needs should be taken care of by the participants. In case the needs are identified in advance, the conference Organizers can attempt to arrange for some vendors to take care of the needs for the Exhibitors at the nominal rates charged by the vendor. All such needs must be communicated to the Exhibition Chair by December 5th , 2014.
For Online transfer, use following information
VLSI Design 2015
Bank Street Address
No 8/24, Richmond Road, Corpn Div 61, Bangalore – 560025, Karnataka
City State Zip
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
Electronic ABA ROUTING # (Not Wire)
For payment in foreign currency: Payments should be made
To - JPMorgan Chase Bank, New York
(Payment should be routed either via CHIPS ABA 0002 or FED ABA 021000021)
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33
For credit to: 001-1-406717 HDFC Bank Ltd, Bombay.
For further credit to: (HDFCINBBBNG) HDFC Bank Ltd. Richmond Road Branch
Account number : 05230310002642
Name : VLSI Design 2015
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings should be against full payment and for a minimum of 3 or 4 Sq. Meters built-up booth. No structural alterations will be allowed to the booths provided by conference. All exhibits activities will be restricted within the booth(s).
Booth designs must be submitted to the Organizer for approval before starting construction. The Organizer reserves the right to request the Exhibitor to dismantle any exhibit not conforming to the guidelines, which are to be found in the Exhibitor Manual. The Exhibitor Manual will be provided, once the completed application form is received.
Payment for space bookings must be made in full, along with application, to be recorded as firm bookings. Application forms without participation fee will not be considered for final allotment. Any expense accrued during the exhibition will have to be cleared before gate passes can be issued for the removal of exhibits. Cheques/Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of “VLSI Design 2015” payable at Bangalore.
Cancellation must be received in writing. Date of receiving cancellation and cancellation charges below:
- Till Dec 05, 2014 : 50% of participation fee
- Dec 5 to Dec 14, 2014 : 80% of participation fee
- Dec 15, 2014 Onwards: 100% of participation fee
The Exhibitor uses the premises and its facilities at their own risk. All property brought on the premises by the Exhibitor shall be at the Exhibitor's risk.
The Organizer will provide basic security arrangements for the conference. Security for individual booths, if required, will be the responsibility of the Exhibitor. The Organizer can make available a security agency if the Exhibitor needs, through which the Exhibitor may hire individual security personnel for this purpose. The Organizer will not be responsible for any theft, loss or damage that the Exhibit or may suffer during the conference period. Exhibitors are advised in their own interest to arrange for insurance cover of their items on display.
On the finalization of floor plans, the Exhibitor will be issued instructions regarding measures to be taken for the safety of the booth and the conference as a whole. The Exhibitor is required to follow these instructions strictly.
- Although general fire protection equipment would be installed, Exhibitors shall consider to provide portable fire fighting equipment at their stands.
- Although facilities for First Aid services will be available at the Conference venue, Exhibitors are advised to ensure that First Aid Kits are provided in their stands for emergencies.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol, any other intoxicating substances is strictly prohibited anywhere in the conference premises.
Exhibitors are liable to compensate for any damage caused to partitioning, flooring, furniture or any other fixtures provided by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be liable for any loss due to theft, pilferage or damage by fire, accident, vandalism or other causes and the Exhibitor expressly waives and releases any claim or demand they may have against the Organizer by reason of any damage to or loss of any property of the Exhibitor. It should be noted that while no security deposit is being taken, in the unlikely case of occurrence of any damages that the conference has to pay for rectification to the conference premises and/or exhibits designer, the Exhibitor hereby agrees to pay for the same completely.
The Organizer does not maintain insurance covering Exhibitor's property. Exhibitors, totally on their own volition can obtain adequate insurance coverage at their own expense, for property loss or damage and liability for personal injury.
Exhibitor agrees to protect and hold the Organizer forever harmless from any damage or charges imposed for violation of any law or ordinance whether occasioned by the negligence of the Exhibitor or those holding under the Exhibitor as well as to strictly comply with the applicable terms and conditions contained in the agreement between the Exhibitor and the Organizer regarding the Exhibition premises.
Under the conditions of force majeure, which also include strikes, lockouts, closures, riots, natural calamities, terrorism, the Organizer reserves the right to alter the opening and duration or even cancel the entire exhibition. In case of change in dates and duration of the Exhibition, the rules and regulations and the agreement between the Exhibitors and the Organizer will remain unaffected.
In case of cancellation of the exhibition owing to causes beyond the Organizer's control, the participation fee will be refunded to the Exhibitors after deducting the non-recoverable proportionate costs already incurred by the Organizer.
Any additional electrical wiring and installation Exhibitor needs/wants, must be done by Exhibitors' registered professional electrician ensuring proper wiring, switches, etc., and will need the consent of the Organizer. The main supply points in an electrical installation in the stall should be easily accessible and should not be concealed. To take care of voltage fluctuations, the participants should fix up constant voltage transformer or insulation transformer or stabilizer for power sensitive machines.
The Exhibitor is required to abide strictly by the following:
- Use the stall for permitted display only.
- Allotment of exhibition stall is non-transferable.
- Do not place any display or other material outside the space allotted which may cause obstruction to the entrance, exit and passage.
- Do not play or use any audio system that causes disturbance in the nearby stalls or outside. If the Organizer in their absolute discretion considers such a noise to be undesirable, they shall give verbal directions to the Exhibitor to that effect, which will HAVE to be abided
- Do not store any hazardous or flammable materials in the stall.
- Do not carry any goods or materials to or from the Exhibition area except through the entrance and service areas provided for the purpose.
- Do not make any alterations or additions whatsoever to the stall provided by the Organizers or erect any structure in front of the stall or elsewhere outside, unless approved by the Organizer in writing.
- Do not interfere, compromise with, under any circumstances, with the electrical and or other infrastructure laid out by the Organizer.
- Comply with any regulations made by the Organizer with regard to security, environment, safety and pollution of all kinds
- The Organizer reserves the right by notice to change or add to the regulations in the terms and conditions.
Exhibit Team Contacts: